Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thing 5: Notetaking

I decided to try out Wunderlist for Thing 5. I know YS uses it to create shopping lists. This app is one that could prove quite useful to me...as long as I remember to check it! I like that I can create lists of any theme. I might finally remember to buy dishwasher soap at the store!

The important things in life

In Circulation, I spy with my librarian eye...

 One aspect of this app that I like is the ability to change the order of the items on a list. You can choose one of the orders provided (e.g., alphabetically, by due date, etc.) or you can change the order manually. I have recently started using Evernote on my computer and have started to become frustrated with trying to put my notes in a particular order within a notebook. 

I've really been running behind on these Things the past few weeks, so the fact that I'm doing this one on time earns me two Kpop thumbs up, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment